Windows Layout Manager is a freeware program that allows you to position multiple windows on multiple monitors.
While it has many uses and features, it does not look like an easy program to use. To make proper use and get great mileage out of the Windows Layout Manager there are a few concepts about the program that are important to know about and understand.
List of features:
• Fine tune control over window position and size.
• Automatically capture the layout of all the windows on your desktop
• Automatically position any window on any screen at any place with any size.
• Supports minimizing and maximizing of windows.
• Supports undo and restore when applying a layout.
• Elaborate application options to control overall behavior.
• Window matching via title, process name, class name, based on full, wildcard, or regular expression.
• Supports copying of entire layouts, single windows, or windows between different layouts.
• Provides context pop-up menu for windows with quick layout options.
• Hotkey support for layouts.
• Hotkey support for individual windows.
• Hotkey explorer that shows an overview of all hotkeys used.
• Data files are stored in the folder in which the Windows Layout Manager is installed for easy backup of the configuration.
• Minimizes to the tray where it allows for quick layout changes via the pop-up menu.
Visit HomePage for details.