Microsoft has released a paper that will guide you on how to use Windows Intune to manage a Windows Phone 8 device.
Windows Intune provides comprehensive, rich and flexible mobile device management for Windows Phone 8. With Windows Intune, you can manage Windows Phone 8 devices directly or through Exchange ActiveSync.
The released paper contains information regarding Windows Phone 8 mobile device management via Windows Intune and System Center Configuration Manager SP1 and covers the following topics:
- Using Windows Intune for Direct Management of Windows Phone devices
- Configuring Windows Intune to Manage Devices
- Setting up Windows Intune for Windows Phone 8
- Enrolling Windows Phone Devices in Windows Intune
- Using System Center Configuration Manager SP1 to manage Windows Phone Devices.
You can download the paper here.