The newly introduced Jump Lists in Windows, appear when you right-click on an icon in the taskbar or superbar. These help improving the workflow. But if you want to combine multiple programs in one icon, then it’s not possible. Jumplist Launcher lets you add up to 60 programs or files within self-defined groups inside a Windows jumplist.
Jumplist Launcher for Windows PC
Jumplist-Launcher application was designed to be a small tool that lets you add up to 60 programs, files, or folders within self-defined groups inside a jumplist.
- No installation required
- Creates jump lists with up to 60 programs or files which can then be directly started
- The jump list entries can be grouped
- After creating the jump-list, no program needs to run in the background
- You can have multiple Jumplist-Launcher-Icons (with different files/programs) on your superbar by copying the folder
- Files can be dragged into the Jumplist-Launcher from Windows-Explorer
- Icon and name of the entry can be customized
- Jumplist-items can be added by dragging single files on Jumplist-Launchers taskbar-icon while holding the shift-key.
You can download it free, from here.