We have already covered 1 Second Folder Encryption Free software which lets you quickly encrypt and protect your folders in Windows 7. If you are looking for a feature-rich freeware that will let you encrypt, protect, monitor or hide your files, you should check out idoo File Encryption software.
idoo File Encryption Free, is a easy-to use, yet powerful encryption software, that lets you encrypt protect your Office documents and other files. It lets you lock, hide and protect your sensitive files. The software is ofcourse passport protected, so that no one will be able to make any unauthorized changes.
There is also a Pro version available which lets you do more. The Pro version supports encryption of Files as well as Folders and Drives. To encrypt or decrypt files, simply right-click the target and click on the appropriate option.
- Hide your private files, folders, drives, to make them completely invisible.
- The locked files, folders ,drives cannot be opened, read, modified, moved, deleted, copied or renamed by anyone.
- Password-protect Files and folders. The files and sub-folders in a locked folder are also protected automatically.
- It can encrypt files and folders of any type.
- Packs and encrypts a folder into a portable executable file, with AES encryption.
- No one can recover deleted data from your disk if you secure-delete it.
- Since the software is password-protected, others will not be able to uninstall it or make any unauthorized changes.
- This encryption software has a very user-friendly UI.
Its developers have been kind enough to offer 25 licenses of idoo File Encryption Pro, worth $ 35 each, FREE to the readers to The Windows Club. To win a license, simply share the post on your favorite social site like Facebook, Twitter, etc and post its status URL here. You may use this format:
25 license Giveaway of idoo File Encryption Pro software for Windows 7 http://bit.ly/u788aO @TheWindowsClub
The first 20 who do so, will definitely get a license, with the balance 5 being distributed randomly among the rest of the interested people.
Do make sure that you post the status URL and also make sure that I have access to your email ID. If you are logged in using your Social credentials, I may not be able to access your email ID.
Meanwhile you can visit its home page and download its free version, so that you get an idea of how good this encryption software is. If you win a license, great, you can always upgrade; if not – the free version is great too!