By this time most of us have updated our Firefox browser to the latest release. The latest Firefox version is quite efficient and works without a glitch. Most of the programs work perfectly well without any integration problems. But if you are using Internet Download Manager (IDM) for download purpose and you have a recent version of Firefox browser, then you might have faced integration problems with the browser and the download manager.
Well, I just found out the solution for it!
Internet Download Manager not working on Firefox
Here’s what you have to do:
- Head over to Firefox add-ons page and download Flashgot Add-on for Firefox (Compatible with the latest release).
- After installing the add-on, restart the browser.
- Go to Tools > FlashGot > More Options > General Tab.
- If IDM is already installed on the computer, it automatically gets selected, if not browse on the general tab and locate IDM.
- Next, select the “Auto Start Download” option.
That’s pretty much it! You can now download stuff using IDM, fully integrated with the Firefox browser.
UPDATE: FlashGot Add-On is no longer available.