We live in times where we rely heavily on the search results shown by various search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo. You may be, at times, required to use them to download content so that you can mail as an attachment. But you can if you wish, directly embed the results in your Hotmail.
Let’s add the Bing search results directly into your email:
- Login to your Hotmail account and click on New. You will see an option From Bing.
- Then drag down the list.You will find variety of options like images, videos, maps etc.
- I am choosing Images just for the sake of simplicity.
Type “Windows 7” in the search box to get the results beneath the search box.
- Click on Insert which you find after every result.
- We just added the image in our email in just few seconds.
Now let’s try something for Bing Maps.
I searched Meerut, India to add my location. I chose Bing Maps as an example, because the speed and accuracy which Bing Maps provide is just fabulous.
You can add similarly clip arts, videos etc from Bing in the similar fashion.
Save time try From Bing in your mails!