This document provides visual guidelines and recommendations for using Bing brand elements for third party API. Branding is the emotional positioning of a product as perceived by its customers. Product branding is achieved through a combination of factors.
This document includes the product name and logo, use of color, text, graphics, and sound, the style of various other design elements, marketing, and most important, the attributes of the product experience itself and more:
- Bing branding guidelines: Provides guidelines for using Bing brand elements
- Bing search box guidelines: Provides guidelines for implementing a Bing searchbox
- Bing search box guidelines for third party (web): Provides options for third party websites for implementing a Bing search box
- Font guidelines for UI: Provides UI guidelines for using Bing brand fonts
- Visual elements for Bing search UI: Product colors and elements for Bing search UI
- Editorial style: Provides recommendations to give you a headstart in communicating clearly and effectively
- Approach to UI error messages; Best practices for error messages
- Overview of China Transliterated Logo: How to apply the Chinese transliteration logo for third party. The guidelines are specific to China only.
- China Transliterated Logo search-box guidelines for third party (web): How to apply the Chinese transliteration logo searchbox for third party. The guidelines are specific to China only.
- Tags: Bing