Flipping PDF Reader is a better-looking and convenient free replacement for the standard Adobe PDF Reader that allows a reader to read PDF documents in a user-friendly interface with flipping book effect. It is a free Desktop application, developed exclusively for Windows Operating System.
PDF files can be accessed either by setting Flipping PDF Reader as your default application for opening PDF files or through ‘File’ menu.
By default, the application displays two page views, but you are free to switch to a single page view by double clicking in any part of the page area.
The table of contents can either be viewed in the List form or as Thumbnails to easily identify and open pages. PDF Pages can be flipped by clicking on the arrow buttons located at the bottom right corner of each page.
Flipping PDF Reader contains many unique and stylish features such as:
- Bookshelf view. Holds your favorite PDF documents in the bookshelf and allows instant access to them whenever required, instead of searching and browsing each time. All the documents can be viewed by clicking on the ‘Home’ button on the main interface.
- Customizable Colors. All interface colors can be configured from the color settings panel. Interface colors (Panel, Background, Button, Text and Header) can also be changed by selecting ‘Color Settings’ from the ‘View’ menu.
- Quick page zoom. One is free to zoom-in/out a document page with single mouse click and control the page with mouse movements.
- Look and Feel. Flips through the pages, as like in a real book. The feature also endorses nice icons and modern skin with rounded corners.
- Keyboard control. All the actions that are often executed/adopted can be performed with keyboard shortcuts. Few handy hotkeys include Right Arrow/ Space for Next Page, Left Arrow to navigate back to a Previous Page, Enter to Zoom-In/Out and Escape to navigate back to Bookshelf.
- Print feature. Dedicates instant print option for selected or all pages of the book right from the program interface.
Flipping PDF Reader is compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Check the Demo here and download it here! (EDIT By Admin: Pls check this forum thread first before you decide download it.)
Go here if you are looking for more free PDF Readers.