Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Service has released a Fix It solution to Automatically diagnose and repair problems when showing photos and slideshows with Windows Photo Gallery and Screensaver.
What it fixes:
- System performance is slow when viewing a multipage TIFF file
- Can’t preview pictures in Windows Photo Gallery
- Windows Photo Gallery print picture preview color is reversed
- Pictures not showing when starting a slide show in Windows Photo Gallery for Windows Vista
- Windows Live Photo Gallery album download no longer works after upgrade from Vista to Windows 7
- Windows Live Photo Gallery stops responding or will not start
- Image in Windows Photo Gallery is yellow on a Windows Vista-based computer
- Photos screensaver not working
- Choppy image transitions when viewing images using the Slide Show screensaver.
Simply click the Run Now button to launch the file and click the Continue / Allow button to let the troubleshooter fix the problem for you.
Details @ Microsoft.
Fix: Windows Live Photo Gallery database corrupted in Windows 7 may also interest you.