Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Service has released a Fix It solution to troubleshoot and automatically fix common MSN Premium and MSN Dial-up problems.
What it fixes:
- Optimize Internet Explorer
- DLLs for Internet Explorer not registered
- Secure site settings are not enabled
- Cryptographic DLLs are not registered
- Bad DNS entry
- DLLs for XML parser are not registered
- MSN host file settings are not present
- Firewall is blocking MSN
Simply click the Run Now button to launch the file and click the Continue / Allow button to let the troubleshooter fix the problem for you.
Details @ Microsoft.