Ever wanted to share your photos across your family and friends with a single click? Familiar is a multi-platform image sharing tool available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android, etc. With Familiar you can simply sync your photos with anyone you want. What you need to do is download the Windows Client, add photos and select the people you want to share your photos with.
Familiar was made to make the photo sharing process cool, easy and secure. Many families have a connected computer in their home and. By using Familiar, your computer becomes a picture frame when it’s not being used.
To get started what you need to do is, create a Familiar account or just simply connect with Facebook. The next step is downloading the PC client. After downloading the client you can add photos, to add the photos, simply click on Add Photo button or mail your photos to [email protected]. Once you added your photos you are ready to share your photos across your friends and family.
- Familiar has very nice and interesting features, one of them you might like is the automatic remote slide show – in this feature you can automatically show your friends and family a side-show of your photos.
- You can sync Familiar with Facebook and you can share the same photos that you’ve uploaded to Facebook.
- You can categorize between your friends and family and select the photos that you want to share with them.
- “Photos I love” option that works as a “favorite” category.
- Share across multiple platforms, including Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android etc.
- View Familiar as your screensaver.
Instead of the PC application, you can even manage your account from the web interface at familiar.com. I would say that Familiar is one of the best tools for sharing your personal memories and your personal photos, with people you know.
Click here to go to Familiar website. You will be required to register and login before downloading the Windows Client.