The Windows Azure Platform training kit is now available and ready for download here. This training kit has everything you need to get started and then dig deep into the Windows Azure platform.
The Windows Azure platform offers a flexible, familiar environment for developers to create cloud applications and services. With Windows Azure, you can shorten your time to market and adapt as demand for your service grows.
The Azure Services Training Kit includes a comprehensive set of technical content including hands-on labs, presentations, and demos that are designed to help you learn how to use the Windows Azure platform including: Windows Azure, SQL Azure and AppFabric. The June release includes new and updated labs for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
Here is what is new in the kit:
- Introduction to Windows Azure – VS2010 version
- Introduction To SQL Azure – VS2010 version
- Introduction to the Windows Azure Platform AppFabric Service Bus – VS2010 version
- Introduction to Dallas – VS2010 version
- Introduction to the Windows Azure Platform AppFabric Access Control Service – VS2010 version
- Web Services and Identity in the Cloud
- Exploring Windows Azure Storage VS2010 version + new Exercise: “Working with Drives”
- Windows Azure Deployment VS2010 version + new Exercise: “Securing Windows Azure with SSL”
- Minor fixes to presentations – mainly timelines, pricing, new features etc.
Download : Microsoft.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2008 R2
System Requirements: .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or .NET Framework 4.0, Visual Studio 2008 SP1 or Visual Studio 2010, Windows Powershell