The Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Manager or RDCMan manages multiple remote desktop connections. It is useful for managing server labs where you need regular access to each machine such as automated checking systems and data centers and is similar to the built-in MMC Remote Desktops snap-in, but more flexible.
Remote Desktop Connection Manager
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7; Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Vista.
- Users using Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 will need to obtain version 6 or newer of the Remote Desktop Connection client software.
The new RDCMan 2.7 version is a major feature release and includes new features like:
- Virtual machine connect-to-console support
- Smart groups
- Support for credential encryption with certificates
- Windows 10/8 remote action support
Download Page: Microsoft.
Additional Read: Command line parameters for Remote Desktop Connection.