HealthVault Connection Center is desktop software from Microsoft that you can download for free. Connection Center runs on your computer and acts as a bridge between your health and fitness devices, such as blood pressure monitors, pedometers, glucometers and many others, and your personal account at the HealthVault Web site.
HealthVault Connection Center provides quick and easy upload of device data to HealthVault and helps you use the data with Web sites and applications that work with HealthVault.
HealthVault Connection Center v3.0 (Updated on 13th April 2011) provides quick and easy upload of device data to HealthVault and helps you use the data with Web sites and applications that work with HealthVault. This most current release includes the following improvements:
- Many HealthVault compatible devices are now automatically detected by HealthVault Connection Center when they are plugged in. You are then able to easily install the correct driver and use your device.
- There are new features to enable use by people with visual, hearing, mobility, and cognitive requirements. All functions are available through keyboard-only navigation and the on-screen keyboard, and major interactions work with screen readers and other automated tools.
- Previously HealthVault Connection Center could establish access to a HealthVault account only if the account had a Windows Live ID. Now from v 2.3 onwards you can use Connection Center with a HealthVault account that has an OpenID.
- The user-interface has been completely revamped from previous versions. The interface is now much simpler and focused on the task of getting data uploaded to your HealthVault account.
- You can now use multiple HealthVault accounts with a single Connection Center install. Previously you could only associate one account with a Connection Center install. Now you can use multiple accounts so everyone using a PC can upload data into their record.
- Spanish language support has been added. To enable this simple click tools > language and select Spanish.
HealthVault Connection Center now supports Windows 7 as well as Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Links: Microsoft HealthVault | Download HealthVault Connection Center.
- Tags: Health