Windows Home Server Download Manager will allow you to schedule and manage file downloads from your Windows Home Server, which also includes automatic login and authentication for secure sites.
This latest add-in for Windows Home Server has got loads of new features which will definitely prove beneficial for everyone. The current latest version 3.2.4 offers new features and fixes :
- Support for Hi-Drive and sharingmatrix.com
- New settings properties
- It is now possible to monitor your Download Folder for new DLC Containers.
- You have the option to activate/deactivate the monitoring and set a Standard Pool-Time for the DLC Files.
- Schedule your complete downloads to a defined download time
- Rapidshare Free Download – Resolved some bugs from version 3.2.3
- save.tv – Function changes for the Save.tv Relaunch. Works only with the Basic Account, XL Account follows in the next version.
It is now possible to monitor your Download Folder for new DLC Containers. You have the option to activate / deactivate the monitoring and set a Standard Pool-Time for the DLC Files.
You can also schedule your complete downloads to a defined download time (for example the Rapidshare Happy Hour between 02-10am). You can move your downloads to the night and don’t have to overload your bandwidth at daytime or evening.
HomePage: Windows Home Server Download Manager.
Go here if you are looking for Free Download Managers for Windows 7.
If you have any queries, let me know via the comments section below.