If you have downloaded the customer preview of the just-released Microsoft Office 2013 and are raring to start using it, here are some resources which will help you get started with the new Office suite. You may have already seen this post on the Office 2013 touch gestures for touchscreen devices. Now these resources for Microsoft will help you deploy Office 2013 and help you make the switch easily.
The Deployment of Office 2013 Customer Preview book supports the release of Microsoft Office 2013 Preview and provides deployment instructions. The audiences for this book include application specialists, line-of-business application specialists, and IT administrators who are ready to deploy Office 2013 Preview.
The Make the switch guides are a bunch of PowerPoint presentations which will explain the new features in Excel 2013, Word 2013, PowerPoint 2013, OneNote 2013 and SharePoint 2013.
- Deployment guide for Office 2013 Preview
- Deployment guide for SharePoint 2013 Preview
- Making the switch to Excel 2103
- Making the switch to Word 2013
- Make the switch to PowerPoint 2013
- Make the switch to OneNote 2013
- Fact Sheet for Office 365 Home Premium and Office Client
- Fact Sheet for Office 365 for Businesses and Office Servers.