Media Center Studio is a free application for Windows 7 & Windows Vista, that enables you to customize Windows Media Center. It is the successor of MC Menu Mender, bringing it up to date for Windows 7 and adding support for theme application and editing.
- Edit your start menu – rearrange or disable native menu items
- Create your own menu strips, and your own items to go in them
- Monitors your application and returns to Media Center when it exits
- Set up a button on your remote to exit your application
- Create menu items that take you to native Media Center pages, or start media
- Apply themes to Media Center
- Create new themes or edit existing ones.
Check out Ultimate Windows Customizer, which allows you to customize your Windows installation, including changing the Start Button, Logon Screen, Thumbnails, Taskbar, Explorer look, Windows Media Player and more! etc.