Symantec Security Check tests your computer’s exposure to a wide range of online threats. It’s free and an effective tool that helps determine your Internet security needs.
Norton Security Check
You can click on the following image to start the scan.
The scan conducts five types of tests on your system in a short period of time and generates reports depending on that.
- Hacker Exposure Check: Tests your TCP ports for unauthorized Internet connections.
- Windows Vulnerability Check: Tests whether basic information, including your PC’s network identity, can be seen by hackers.
- Trojan Horse Check: This method attempts to test for access to your computer through methods commonly used by Trojan horses.
- Antivirus Product Check: Will check your antivirus.
- Virus Protection Update Check: Will check if your antivirus definitions are up-to-date.