With all the popular social networking websites there are on the web, online activities and its management can get frustrating rather quickly. Buffer is an online tool, which handles your content sharing on social media efficiently. It makes your social media presence smarter, as it allows you to schedule your contents.
Simply configure your Buffer once and it will automatically have a consistent social media presence for as long as you want. Buffer is a smarter way to share any of your content on Social Media. It can be a picture, video, or a web content. Using Buffer you can easily schedule your contents to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn from anywhere on the web, with just one click. It is very useful platform to publish your contents on different social media websites simultaneously.
- Buffer app easily integrates with your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn account. It also integrates with some of the bare essentials like Google Reader, Reddit and Hacker News.
- You can also buffer the articles directly from Google Reader. You just have to hit the “Buffer” button to share the article you are reading on social media.
- You can also track and analyze the result of the contents you have shared using Buffer. It will show you how many of clicks, retweets, likes, shares you have received on your posts.
Buffer App Store:
Buffer is also integrated with lots of great apps. These apps will help you to enhance your Buffer experience. Some of them are as follows –
- Pocket for Mac, iPhone and iPad (add to Buffer right from inside Pocket)
- Feedly (Feedly integration with Buffer is available on iOS)
- Reeder for iPhone
- Instapaper (send updates to Buffer straight from Instapaper)
- TweetCaster and other Twitter clients
- App.net client Rhino
Log on to bufferapp.com and let us know what you think. If you are already using Buffer, we’d love to hear your comments about it.