Windows 7 has a great set of features. But wouldn’t it be great if you could some more features to it? Like double-clicking on the desktop to open explorer.exe or double-clicking on the taskbar to open the Task Manager?
7Plus is freeware tool for Windows 7 and Vista that adds several such small useful features to the operating system.
Here is a select list of some few features it adds. You can ofcourse chose to disable/enable each of them at will, depending to your tastes.
- Add tabs to Explorer
- Store favorite folders and recall them for very fast navigation
- Show favorite folders in the explorer folder band bar like Web Browser favorite bars
- Make Backspace go upwards again
- Show free space and selected file size in status bar
- Close windows by middle clicking task buttons
- Execute a program by double clicking the taskbar
- Upload files, screenshots and clipboard content directly to an FTP server with just one hotkey
- Create new folders and textfiles by pressing F8/F7
- Paste text or image from clipboard as file
- Open any file in your favorite text/image editor by pressing F3
- Change the desktop wallpaper by middle clicking on the desktop
- Accessor, a launcher tool to browse file system, uninstall software, launch programs, etc
- Paste previous clipboard text entries by pressing WIN+V
- Use a Joypad/Gamepad to remote control the mouse, keyboard and zoom
- Open current folder in CMD by pressing WIN+C and enable CTRL+V to paste and ALT+F4 in CMD
- Create new context menu entries
- Move windows out of the screen and have them slide in when you move the mouse to the border
- Close programs by middle clicking the title bar
- Rotate images in Windows Picture Viewer by pressing R and L.
You can also configure it to create and add your own features.
While our Ultimate Windows Tweaker will help you tweak Windows settings, FixWin will help fix common Windows problems and annoyances, 7Plus adds small but useful new features to Windows.
Home Page: 7Plus.