Like the tag-line itself says, ClickableNow allows users to add links in the background image of their profile which can be clicked by others.
For inserting the clickable links in you Twitter background, you need to install a small add-on in your browser, its absolutely free and quite safe.
1) When you visit their home page, you will see the following:
Click on “Install“
2) Select your browser. Additional details are also available for Google Chrome, Opera browser and Safari for installing it on a Mac.
3) When you click on any browser, a link will drop down, click on it. For instance, I’ve selected Google Chrome so I get the following:
4) You will now be redirected to a website where there will be an appropriate add-on for your selected browser. For instance, have a look at Google Chrome and Firefox!
5) Install/Download the add-on for your browser.
6) Its done ! Now all you need to do is add links, images, audio, and video to your background through ClickableNow, in a few simple steps:
- Login through Twitter using the Sign in with Twitter button (upper-right). (On the website – ClickableNow)
- You provide your password to Twitter.
- Your current Twitter background will load in the panel to the left.
- Drag-n-drop links onto your background image (your image will not be altered).
- Save your settings!
You can place links anywhere on the left-hand side of your background. You can even create links on a blank background. Clickable Backgrounds are best viewed at a screen resolution of 1280 x 1024.
You can also view clickable profiles without a browser add-on using the following:
If you face any problems, let me know!