Windows 8 Manager is one software any Windows 8 user would love to have installed on his or her Windows 8 computer. It is an all-in-one program that will help you optimize, tweak, repair and clean up your Windows 8 PC. We are pleased to offer you 10 licenses of Windows 8 Manager to our readers, thanks to Yamicsoft.
Windows 8 Manager
I downloaded and installed Windows 8 Manager and was pretty impressed with the list of tweaks and tools that it offered. The UI is clean and easy to understand, although it does look a bit dated on Windows 8. I would have loved to see a Metro-ish UI.
The tweaks and tools have been neatly segregated under various sections like Optimizer, Cleaner, Customization, Security, Network and Misc Utilities. Each of these further goes on to offer many more options. For instance Under Customization, you will see tabs like System, Explorer, desktop, Taskbar and Notification.
Windows 8 Manager allows you to tweak & customize all aspects of Microsoft’s new operating system. For instance, it has a great Editor which allows you to even tweak the WinX Menu.
The software also lets you customize, tweak and clean Windows Store apps.
There are so many things you can do with Windows 8 Manager that it is really impossible to list all of them down here! You can:
- Tweak your system to improve Windows startup, running and shutdown speed, tweak hardware to increase system speed and performance; restore the malicious change by viruses; Tune up and optimize system services turn off smartly some unnecessary system services, etc.
- Customize the look of your system by tweaking various aspects of your operating system like Explorer, Desktop, Start Menu, Taskbar and notification area, create the quick startup items on Taskbar with the Jump List launcher, Tune up Windows 8 boot menu, Edit context menus, and so on.
- Find out and clean junk files or folders, fully delete programs from your system without residual files and Registry entries, Defrag rebuild and re-index your Registry to reduce registry access time, etc.
- Optimize your Internet connection speed, tweak your Internet Explorer easily; switch your IP address easily, edit the Hosts file
- Pin system items to Start Screen and Taskbar, split and merge any files, automatically back up files regularly using Super Copy and operate the Registry easily.
- Hide and restrict to access drives and programs, Encrypt/decrypt files, move system folders to safe locations, Undelete the files that accidentally deleted or formatted on disk and more.
Windows 8 Manager Giveaway
Windows 8 Manager costs $29.95 but the company has been kind enough to offer us 10 licenses to give away free to our readers.
To win a license, simply share this post on any social networking site of your choice, and share its status URL here. The more you share, the more your chances. If you do not use any social site, you may tell us in the comments why you need this software. The giveaway will close after 10 days.
You may use the following format to share:
Review & Giveaway of Windows 8 Manager @TheWindowsClub http://bit.ly/Zr1bf0
You can learn more about Windows 8 Manager at its home page.
NOTE: Do ensure that your email ID will be visible to me when I visit your profile on Disqus. If not you may give it in the comments or check this post after 15-20 days, and mail me your email ID if you are one of the winners.