A shortcoming of the default uninstaller program in Windows is that it cannot scan the system for leftovers. These leftovers files, folders and registry belonging to uninstalled programs may lead to many system errors at most and at the minimum remove the unwanted clutter in your system.
IObit Uninstaller can not only uninstall programs from Windows efficiently, but even remove the leftover files, folders and registry keys belonging to the uninstalled program. The program is incredibly fast in execution and populates the programs list immediately. Every program gets listed with its name, size and installation date in a sortable column.
A right-click on any entry in the program listing displays a context menu with the following options:
- Uninstall the program.
- Remove Entry from the listing. (this option is useful when the program has already been uninstalled but still hides in the listing as leftover)
- Open File Folder or search for the program online.
The left sidebar of the program window offers additional listings.
The uninstaller tool comes with 2 features,
- Standard uninstallation mode- Sufficient to scan the system for leftovers after uninstalling the program.
- Advanced uninstallation mode- Scans the system to check for any leftovers after uninstalling a program with a powerful scan.
Other additional features:
- Forced Uninstall- Even if a program is not listed in Windows built-in Add/Remove Programs, this feature will automatically look for the program’s leftovers and traces in the system and will remove them completely.
- Batch Uninstall – Uninstalls several applications/programs in rapid succession with just one click. Adds check boxes to all program entries to make the selection of programs to be uninstalled much faster.(needs to be enabled first)
- Log Manager and Restoration – Easily views the changes introduced by IObit Uninstaller.
IObit Uninstaller is free and compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit editions of the Windows operating system and is now available in 12 different languages.
These links may also interest you: