Synei System Utilities appears to be a newly released freeware, that promises to clean, speed up, maintain, secure, and repair your system. This free optimization suite is a complete care package for your computer and promises to make your computer run like new one. Since we try and cover most freeware releases, I thought of reporting about this new release too.
Synei System Utilities
The free software includes quite a few tools that optimizes the system, internet, browsers, games, battery life, applications and more. For gamers, the tool promises to load games quicker and reduce lag when playing them.
Synei System Utilities lets you do the following:
- Disk Cleaner to remove junk files
- Defrag your hard drives
- Startup Manager to manage startup items
- Service Manager to manage and optimize Windows Services. Best to use this module with care.
- TuneUP module optimizes the system in many ways. It checks if prefetcher is enabled and optimized, optimizes Hung app timeout, Wait to kill apptimeout, Foreground lock timeout, priority separation, and more.
- It includes a Backup Manager which helps you to manage your backups
- The Schedule Manager allows you to easily schedule tasks
- The Automatic Shutdown tool will permit you to schedule computer shutdowns and more.
- The Repair hard Drive tool will check your hard drive for errors and repair them if any are found.
It also includes a 1-click optimizer that lets you run all or most of these tasks with a single click.
Synei System Utilities is completely free and is available as an installer or as a portable version. You can get it from here. It works on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows Server, both 32-bit & 64-bit.
Since this software has been newly released, I suggest you use it with care and remember to create a system restore point first. While I have not tried this freeware, do let us know how it worked for you, should you decide to try it out.