Windows Personalization Gallery is one place where millions of Windows users come to download themes, wallpapers, gadgets and more. Now Microsoft is offering you an opportunity to submit and showcase your work of art to a much larger audience!
You photographs could well adorn a thousand Windows desktops if selected to be displayed in the Windows Personalization Gallery!
It is also possible that Microsoft will combine images from multiple artists or photographers into themes by topic, but you will be credited for your work.
So if you are a photographer or an artist who would like to submit your works to Microsoft, here is what you need to do:
- See the guidelines and ensure that what you’re sending is the right size, the right format, and is appropriate.
- Send Microsoft your work in email. Attach one image per email. If you send five pictures, send five emails. Don’t zip or compress your art.
- Include this info in each email: Your name, A brief description of your art or photo, contact email name, address of your website, if you have one.
- The works must have been created by you. You must own the copyright on it, and it must not infringe on the copyright, trademark, or intellectual property of another party.
- It must be at least 1920 pixels wide by 1200 pixels tall, at 96 dots per inch (dpi). Images can be larger than this, but must not be smaller. JPEG format is preferred, but you can also send GIFs, BMPs, or PNGs.
- It must include advertising or promotional messages.
All set to submit your labor of love? Visit Microsoft for more.
Windows Personalization Gallery
You can also download great themes and wallpapers from the Windows Personalization Gallery. You can see some of them here.