SndVolPlus is a tiny freeware standalone app, that’s a replacement for the standard Windows volume control icon. It looks & acts like the default volume control, but had a few extra features.
SndVolPlus sound volume control
For instance, middle clicking the volume icon toggles mute and if you double click, it opens the Volume Mixer directly.
- Everything that the regular volume control does, plus:
- Middle click toggles mute
- Double click opens the mixer
- Single exe file. N installer.
How to use:
- Download to your startup folder
- Disable the default volume control
- Enjoy being able to toggle mute with a single middle click.
You can download it from its Home Page.
Useful if you, say, want to easily mute Windows Media Center when watching live television!