SliderDock is an application launcher that will allow you to easily drag and drop icons to access them later on by double clicking on them.
Its the next evolution of dock application launcher where you won’t have to chase behind you icons to run an application. Just rotate your mouse wheel and let the icons come to you.
- Simple drag and drop function to add an icon
- Use the mouse wheel to let the icons come to you
- Smooth animations during icons rotation
- Highlight effect around selected icon
- Customizable icons
- Hide/Unhide application with the use of a shortcut key.
Works on Windows 7 & Vista and requires .net framework 3.5 sp1. If you don’t have the .net framework, you can download it here.