Improved word processing program in the new version of Office - Word 2013 allows adding videos and templates to documents for creating professional quality documents. It even allows sharing the same to popular social/professional networking sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn. So, in this post we will learn how to share Word 2013 files to Facebook.
Share Word 2013 files to Facebook
Apart from the traditional ribbon style interface, Word 2013 sports some really useful features. The biggest come to the ’Save’ menu of the Word. You can now save your documents directly to Microsoft’s cloud service, Skydrive for free or have the option to save the same to local computer or networking sites.
To save your Word documents to Facebook:
- Click on ‘File’ button, located at the upper right corner of the program’s interface to open the backstage view.
- When the back stage view is visible, select ‘Share’ option in the left-side bar.
- Once there, you will get a list of options available for sharing the documents. It is important to mention at this point that to share your files/documents to Facebook or LinkedIn you need to have an online version of the desired document/file. So, you will have to save the document to Skydrive first.
- To do this, hit the ‘Save To Cloud’ button and choose a suitable folder for saving the document.
- The process takes some time but once done, your file/document is permanently saved to Skydrive.
- A new ‘Share’ option is reloaded. It is this option that gives you the ability to share your document on social networks.
- Under its menu, a list of options is available. Choose ‘Post to Social Networks’. When you select this option, you can post your document either to Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Additionally, you can choose to make the document editable.
This is how you can share Microsoft Word 2013 documents and files to Facebook.