Blogs have become a major source of information for many of us. Good quality blogs always attract people. Technology blogs are the most popular one’s and there are thousands or even lacs of bloggers around the world. For a company be it small or big, Blogs are meant to announce recent updates, discussions, news etc about their business.
Nobody can’t deny their importance and impact on the business.
You can now even setup your blog using Microsoft Office 365.
To configure the blog on one of the most emerging collaboration environment you need to do the follow these small steps:
- Login as ADMIN to your Office 365 account.
- Click on ADMIN .
- Click on Add Sites and templates.
- Look for a template called as “Blog”. If you are unable to locate then click on “Content” category and you will find it easily.
- Now to set up the blog you need to specify the title and the URL to it. Title can be anything like DevBlog and URL will be something like http://yoursite.sharepoint.com/DevBlog
- You will see a processing window then you will find your blog ready in a matter of just few seconds. The Blog page will be like as shown below.
- You can see that you have all the required options like Create a post, Manage posts, Manage comments etc which all are required for writing and maintaining an efficient blog.
- To edit the existing categories or to create a new categories for your blog just click on Categories.