Screenpreso is a freeware utility for Windows that allows you to capture, edit and save screenshots, scrolling windows, video and share it directly to social networking sites.
- Capture windows and region. Capture part of the screen or a specific window with the same shortcut.
- Portable application. The tool gives you an option to either install it on your computer or run it as a portable app! No need to install the application, you can run it directly after download.
- Screenshot history. Don’t bother to save screenshots on your drive, Screenpresso does it for you.
- Attach screenshots to emails. Drag and drop screenshots from the history directly to your favorite email editor. Webmails like GMail are also taken into account!
- Built-in image editor. Crop, spotlight an area or comment parts of a captured image.
- Capture scrolling part. Can’t fit it on the screen ? Make a unique image thanks to the stitching mechanism.
- Add effects. Look like a pro. Add drop shadow, rounded corners, reflection and more.
- Resize bunch of images. Need to export images or create thumbnails at a specific size, one click.
- Share screenshots. Easily share your screenshots via Twitter, Facebook, G-Mail, Evernote, Flickr or FTP.
The free version come with limited branding.
You may also want to check out our freeware Windows Screen Capture Tool that allows you to capture full screen, selected screen area, windows, webpages and more. You can also add watermarks to your captured screenshot or edit the image using its basic image editor.