TidyFavorites has created an online user interface with live thumbnails, that will allow you to create, save and access your favorites / bookmarks from anywhere.
- Visual bookmarks: Your brain recognizes images faster than it deciphers texts
- Access Everywhere: You will have access to your favorites from any location and device
- Usable Stack: Use the stack to store temporary bookmarks and avoid cluttering the main favorites folder
- Search in Favorites: Search the content of pages added to the favorites. No need to create tags anymore
- Customizable: Change the size of thumbnails or cut the necessary part of site thumbnail with ease.
If you are already a user of the freeware TidyFavorites desktop application, you need to install Tidy Favorites Converter which will help you to create an account, convert bookmarks and add buttons to your browser viz. Internet Explorer, Firefox & Chrome.
If you are new to TidyFavorites, use the Tidy Favorites Buttons installer and then create an account.
Also check out Fav-Links.