Outlook with Business Contact Manager (BCM) was built to work hand-in-hand with Outlook to help businesses stay connected to their customers. Starting September 23, Microsoft is offering an upgrade to Outlook 2010 with BCM at no additional cost to millions of customers who don’t want to buy Office 2010 through volume licensing.
Customers who meet the following criteria and who have previously purchased one of the following:
- Office Small Business Edition 2003 or Office Professional Edition 2003
- Office Small Business 2007 or Office Professional 2007 or Office Ultimate 2007
- A stand-alone edition of Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 or 2007
Purchased one of the following versions of Office 2010:
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010
- Microsoft Office Professional 2010
- A stand-alone edition of Microsoft Outlook 2010
Affected BCM customers can learn more and get started here. Just follow the steps to get the upgrade to Outlook 2010 with BCM download at no additional cost.
Do note that the Business Contact Manager is only available by download. If you choose to purchase a backup DVD for your Office product, it will not include Business Contact Manager.