NextGen Reader, a Google Reader app for Windows Phone Mango has been updated to v2.2. Inspired by the Windows Phone Outlook application, this Google Reader app for Windows Phone sports a clean and a beautiful design.
What’s new in NextGen Reader v2.2:
- Google Reader service does not supports like and share in reader feature anymore.
- Faster sync. (changes synced immediately)
- Support for awesome readability mobilizer.
- Lock orientation option now works in mobilizer page as well.
- Huge bandwidth savings. (up to 6-10x times)
- Option to sort articles by oldest first.
- Mark above as read. (tap and hold on 51st item to mark above 50 items as read)
- Hap-tic feedback. (vibrate when download completes, or star icon tapped)
- Display name of the folder when inside a category instead of “All Items”.
- Fixed live tile related issues.
- Live tile doesn’t display ‘999’ if you’ve more than 1000 unread items.
- Several bug fixes and improvements.
If you are looking for a smooth RSS reader, you might want to check it out.