If you are one of those Microsoft Office 2003 users who have just upgraded to Office 2010, and are still getting used to the ribbon menu, then you definitely want to download and use this interactive tutorial to find & learn commands in Word 2010.
The guide is a simulation of the old menu version of Word. Click a command in the interactive reference guide to learn its new location in Word 2010.
To install this download:
- Download the file and choose “run” to start the installation right away, or save the download to your computer and double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Instructions for use:
- Click the shortcut on your desktop or on the Start menu to open the guide.
- the guide will open in your browser window
- Click the Start button to start the guide.
- In the guide, click any menu or toolbar command. The guide will show you the location of command in the 2010 program.
To remove this download:
- Click Start and then click Control Panel.
- Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- Select “Microsoft Word 2010 Interactive Guide” and then click Uninstall.
Download Page: Microsoft Word 2010: Interactive menu to ribbon guide.