And here we are! Windows Phone is coming in the hands of consumers in some markets next month, and Microsoft’s awesome support channel Answers is all set for the same. Microsoft Answers has introduced the addition of Zune and Windows Phone 7 to the support forums.
This initial launch will include support for Worldwide English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
Windows Phone 7 Answers:
- Tips & Tricks, Customization – Making It Yours
- Sync & Update
- People Hub, Email, Calendar & Messaging
- Hardware, Pictures, Camera & Connectivity
- Browsing, Maps, Search & Find My Phone
- My Account Management & Zune Pass
- Installation, Setup, & Update
- Zune Marketplace Music & Videos
- Zune Marketplace Applications & Games
The Kin, and Windows Mobile & Windows Phone 6.5 forums would continue, and accessible from the Windows Phone landing page.