Microsoft has released an updated version of the Microsoft Advertising Intelligence Excel add-on. This add-on is a useful tool for keyword research and optimization. The tool, earlier called adCenter Add-in for Excel, has taken a jump straight from version 5.6 to version 8.
Microsoft Advertising Intelligence (MAI) is a powerful keyword research tool that allows you to build and expand on your keyword list in a familiar Microsoft Office Excel interface. This enables an easy way to gauge the performance of relevant keywords on the Yahoo! – Bing network.
Using this addon, you can apply the insights to improve your keyword selection and advertising campaign performance.
What’s new in Microsoft Advertising Intelligence v8:
- A re-tooled, more intuitive interface that helps you work faster and smarter.
- More finely-tuned search data from Yahoo! – Bing network offers higher-quality keyword insights and market competitive bids.
- Deeper keyword insights based on traffic, demographic, geographic data.
- Greater coverage offers more relevant and affordable keywords across any budget.
- Deeper integration with Microsoft Office Excel takes full advantage of Excel’s powerful and familiar functionality.
- Access to growing collection of pre-designed Keyword Research Templates that take you straight to the data story you want to see.
Microsoft Advertising Intelligence Video
You can also watch another video here.