Windows 8 developer edition has been downloaded more that 500,000 times in the first 24 hours of the developer edition release. The Windows 8 developer preview has been released recently, and it is said to be the best Windows released by Microsoft. They recently revealed some features of Windows 8, including a 8 second boot time.
One of the cool feature of Windows 8 is the ‘Windows 8 metro UI’ and that feature is really best for all the Tablets lovers. As we already know, the Metro UI is designed mainly for touchscreen devices like Apple’s iPad. Windows 8 Metro UI can be installed on an Apple iPad. Its is the most popular feature for iPad.
There was a time when Windows XP and Windows Vista users, would want to install Mac theme packs, but times seemed to have changed now! iPad users are actually clamoring to install the Windows 8 UI on their iPad devices!
If you like Window 8 Metro UI and if you want to install Windows 8 Metro UI on your iPad then this article is perfect place for you.
Install Windows 8 Metro UI on Apple’s iPad:
- First Install Microsoft’s Windows 8 Developer Preview on your PC, or virtual machine.
- Purchase and Download Splashtop Remote Desktop for iPad app from Apple’s iTunes app Store. It costs just $2.99 now, although the original price is $19.99.
- Now install the Splashtop Streamer on your Windows 8 installed machine on your PC, or your virtual machine.
- Set up the streamer from your Windows 8 computer. You have to set a password for security purpose.
- Launch Splashtop Remote Desktop for iPad and select your Windows 8 installed machine.
- That’s it! Now you are ready to enjoy Windows 8 Metro UI on your Apple’s iPad.