Now you can keep your own photo as blog background image on Blogger.com. If you’re a Google blogspot user, you might have aware of the new Blogger Template Designer, where you can design your own blog templates and customize from top to bottom. You can change the colors, fonts, design, layouts and everything.
To-date, Blogger.com provided us with beautiful images from iStockphoto, but I knew many of the photographers or pro’s want their own creation to be used as a background image. Now you can do it easily from the blogger template designer. It gives you an option to upload your own image and set as background image for the blog.
Now lets see how to do it in step by step.
1. This feature available in Blogger.com as of now.
2. Go to Design > Template designer > Background Image > Click the drop down option and Upload your own image.
3. For a better viewing option and to get fill the entire background, it is recommended to use (1600×1800) and size less than 200 kb for faster loading time. It support JPEG, GIF, and PNG format images.
4. There are two options beside it named “Alignment” and “Tile”. Alignment is used for aligning the images from left side or right side or from below or top. Tile is used for repeating the images when you scroll down the page.
5. Once you’ve done, Press done.
Now, it is very easy to keep your own photo as background image for your blogs, It will be very useful for photographers where they can showcase they creative images as their blog’s background.
Interested? Visit Blogger in Draft.