GumNotes is a freeware annotation application that allows you to add notes to your files, documents, websites, emails and more. It lets you share team internal messages for documents or emails and also remind yourself of important issues.
There are many ways to create sticky notes and comments on your desktop! But ever wondered where all your important notes have disapeared when you need them? GumNotes is a great little program for users who just want sticky notes where ever you need them.
- Annotate your websites and all other documents
- Annotate your Outlook Emails, Contacts and Appointments
- Stay organized and manage tasks
- Share notes to friends/co-workers over the Internet
- First NOTECHAT with your friends and colleagues
- Deep Office Integration.
To use GumNotes, open a document. This can be a website, an office document or a email. Next, open the GumNotes window from the notification tray and write a note. GumNotes will automatically attach this note to the open document. The next time you open this document GumNotes will show your note.
Feel inclined to check it out? Head over to its download page. Do note that it is a beta version.