System Mechanic is an award-winning utility to fix stubborn errors, clear out clutter, optimize internet and download speeds, ensure personal security and maintain your Windows computer at peak performance automatically.
Over a period of time, Windows gets slower from file fragments, registry errors, and sneaky new startup items. System Mechanic reverses this “aging” and can even make your PC run faster than when it was new, because many new PCs are not optimized for speed to begin with!
- Cleans, defrags, & repairs registry
- Accelerates PC startup 19 ways
- Defragments & recovers orphaned RAM
- Boosts internet speed
- Complete low-level drive defrag
- Turns off unused background programs
- Plus perform dozens of performance boosting optimizations in one step.
The re-optimized scan engine in System Mechanic 9.5 runs faster and is exponentially more effective than ever; even uncovering previously unknown core problems in Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP that can lead to eventual PC clogging, slowdowns, and failures.
From the Dashboard, you can launch a Quick analysis to check for the most common problems in less than a minute, or choose the Deep analysis to perform a complete battery of hundreds of tests that uncover every possible issue affecting your PC’s performance, reliability, or security:
- Registry errors and fragmentation
- Unnecessary start-up programs
- Dangerous startup programs
- Hard drive errors and fragmentation
- Excessive system clutter
- Broken shortcuts
- Unoptimized internet speed settings
- Security vulnerabilities
- Antivirus and firewall issues
- Old or missing registry backups and more!
System Mechanic 9.5 costs $39.95 but 5 licenses are being made available for free to the readers of The Windows Club.
To win a license simply download & try out the product and tell us, either which feature you like the most OR one thing you’d like to see in the next version of System Mechanic. The 5 winners will be selected randomly, based on their answers, after 5 days.