Site-owners, webmasters and bloggers, this is one software you definitely want to have! SiteVault Pro is a very useful Site Backup software that allows you to easily backup your site regularly. While some of you may have a manual backup strategy, this software will automate the process and make things a lot easy for you.
The main features of SiteVault are:
- It is the only software designed specifically for website backup
- Interface is like Windows Explorer, making it that much more easier to understand and operate
- Incremental backup for both files and database records (SQL) are possible
- It works as a service in the background
- You can even browse and open files and tables in the backup
- Lets you get the dump of the SQL and parts of it
- Logical database backup (keeps the SQL dump) also possible
- It includes an internal Linux like Cron Schedule engine
- Can be controlled using HTTP/HTTPS requests
- A Smart cleanup engine keeps the most relevant backups
The interface of SiteVault is very easy to understand and use. It looks look juts like your Windows Explorer window. You will find that almost all the features of SiteVault can be found by right clicking on the items found in the TreeView or ListView. Once you have set up your websites, you are just one click away from backing up your site manually. From the main menu, select “Backup” and choose the Site you wish to back up. And you are all set!
The company’s website offers a lot of information, video how-to’s and help on how to go about setting up ftp, backup up your website and restoring it, Cleaning unneeded backups, exporting backup databases, backing up local files and folders, and more. In fact they will even help you set up your first website free.
You can use SiteVault Pro for WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, phpBB and other sites. Check it out by visiting SiteVault Pro website and downloading the demo version. SiteVault Pro will work just fine on all the editions of Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2008 Server, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server and Windows 2000.
We are, thanks to its publishers, offering 10 (5-site) licenses free to our readers. This license costs $39, but 10 licenses are up for grabs thanks to its developers. The 10 lucky winners will be selected after 10 days and their email IDs forwarded to the company – who will then forward the licenses to the winners directly with a week.
To win a license, to win a license simply share this giveaway on your preferred social website and post its status URL here. Please also post the URL of you website or blog here, and let us know why you need the software.
To stay in touch with us, you might want to consider connecting with The Windows Club on any social media of your choice.