Twitter AutoFollower is a simple, yet useful Twitter marketing tool. We are delighted to giveaway 5 licenses of this very useful tool free to TWC’s Twitter followers.
How does TwitterAutoFollower work?
It starts with you providing a Twitter ID of the the person from whom you want followers from. Set a time and carry on with your daily routine, leaving the rest to this excellent tool. From the prescribed time, this tool randomly selects 100 followers from this account and follows them one after another. Hence the next time you log in to your Twitter account you have your followers following you.
It is strongly recommended for the ones having a Twitter account and looking out for a large number of followers. It’s easy to use and user-friendly as well. Don’t miss out on this.
- Very easy to use.
- Shows your account statistics.
- Can be minimized to your system tray.
- Light weight and minimal processing requirements.
- Option to follow all or to follow specific amount of people.
- Option to stop follow process by API limit cutoff.
- Two follow modes named Lightning fast mode and Random timed intervals.
- Follow either the followers or the following.
- Various cool looking themes to choose from.
The interface is extremely easy in the direction of usage even for a noob, Just go through your details in the textboxes and click Follow button, thats it now start watching your followers increase swiftly with the time.
See how it works
We have arranged 5 Licenses of this super cool Twitter AutoFollower tool to giveaway for free to the readers of TheWindowsClub. You can participate in the giveaway by following few simple rules mentioned below:
Rules are pretty simple to enter the contest:
1. Follow TheWindowsClub on Twitter.
2. RT about this contest and post its status URL here. You may use the sharing widget appearing at the beginning or end of this post.
3. Add a comment below stating below how many Twitter followers you have currently and why you need this software.
The contest will run till Aug 31st and the winners will be declared on Sep 1st 2011.