Paragon Virtualization Manager 2010 Personal is a powerful new program which provides the user with the complete set of tools to easily and quickly perform any migration operation to the majority of virtual machines including Sun Virtual Box, Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 and Virtual PC 7, VMware Player and Workstation 4.0-7.0 and Fusion 1.0-3.0.
Paragon Virtualization Manager 2010 Personal allows you to:
- Migrate a Windows-based computer to a virtual environment (P2V)
- Migrate from a virtual environment to physical (V2P)
- Virtualize system from its backup image (P2V)
- Migrate from one virtual environment to another (V2V)
- Recover the OS startup ability after system migration to a different hardware or unsuccessful virtualization by a 3rd party tool (P2P and P2V Adjust)
- Clone a partition or an entire hard disk
- E xchange data between your physical environment and the virtual one, or between a virtual disk and its snapshots
- Accomplish virtual drive partitioning (create, format, delete, move, resize etc.)
Using Paragon Virtualization Manager, you can:
- Continue using your old PC’s applications
- Safely evaluate new software
- Use virtualization for backup purposes
- Work with your virtual disks from one easy-to-use interface, without starting a virtual machine
- Use different operating systems on one computer
- Make system bootable on different hardware or virtual environment.
Paragon Virtualization Manager 2010 Personal is normally priced at $29.95, but we are pleased to offer 10 licenses as a free giveaway ! 5 licenses will be distributed to the members of TWC Forum and 5 licenses will be given here to the readers of The Windows Club.
To win a license simply make a request below in the comments stating why you need this Virtualization Manager. The lucky 5 will be selected based on their answers and their email id’s forwarded to the company. The giveaway will be kept open for 10 days.
Visit Paragon Virtualization Manager 2010 Personal HomePage for more details.