Taking a backup of your files is very important. I am sure you know about it, but taking it properly is equally important, and these days it is possible to get the backup nor only for your files, but also for the complete OS, create clones, and what not!
March 31st is World Backup Day, and we are giving away a universal license of AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition for Lifetime. It is a professional, and feature-rich Backup Software that you can use every day without putting a lot of time to manage it. Once done, it will be set to take all your files to your backup destination.
AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition Giveaway
In general, the software can carry out the usual backup/restore, support file sync, and system clone as well as provides schedule backup, merge images, dynamic volumes backup, UEFI boot, and GPT disk backup.
- System Backup: Perform one-click back up Windows, settings, applications and the files required for the computer to boot.
- Disk Backup: Backup the entire disk, and protect it.
- Partition Backup: Choose which partitions to backup, including dynamic disk volumes.
- File Backup: You can Back up your files and folders automatically or manually. It allows you to choose multiple files, simultaneously, on the network drive as the backup source.
- File Sync:
- Synchronize files/folders automatically with a daily or weekly or monthly schedule.
- Real-time synchronize files/ folders.
It can restore everything you backed up, but what I found interesting is that you can restore a backup image created on one computer to another/new computer with dissimilar hardware, or migrate system from physical to virtual (P2V) machine. This is impressive, especially for professionals
One of the interesting features of cloning it offers is migrating OS and all applications to in system drive to the faster SSD or a larger hard disk drive without re-installing Windows. This will save you a lot of time.
Apart from this, it can clone a hard drive, create an exact duplication of your partition, and supports partition clone from the command prompt as well.
It offers utilities like pxe boot tool, merge backup images, backup scheme, make bootable disc, command line, check, explore, etc. The PXE Boot tool is particularly interesting because using that you can start up multiple client computers within LAN through the network booting by using AOMEI Windows PE and Linux micro-system.
It works on all the version of Windows right from XP to Windows 10, and files systems like NTFS, FAT 32/16, exFAT/ReFS, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4. When it comes to virtual systems, it supports Hyper-V, Virtual box, VMware virtual disk and other virtual systems.
Download & License details
- Download AOMEI Backupper Pro V4.0.6
- TWC readers can use this Universal License code: AMPR-ZPH3T-6YX5K-7865Z
- Read more at its homepage.
The license will have to be registered from March 30 to April 1, 2018. Besides, users that have installed AOMEI Backupper Standard can also use the license code as it will automatically change to AOMEI Backupper Professional. There is no need to re-download and reinstall the software.