Its 6 weeks already I suppose, since Mozilla has now released Firefox 10. The latest iteration of the popular web browser Firefox, in now available for download from Mozilla.org. This version contains several new features including anti-aliasing for WebGL and a Default compatibility mode for almost all add-ons.
Firefox 10 New Features
- Anti-Aliasing for WebGL implemented
- Default compatibility for add-ons
- The forward button is now hidden until you navigate back
- Most add-ons are now compatible with new versions of Firefox by default
- CSS3 3D Transforms are now supported
- HTML5 – New element for bi-directional text isolation, along with supporting CSS properties
- Full Screen APIs allow you to build a web application that runs full screen
- IndexedDB APIs to more closely match the specification have been added
- Inspect tool with content highlighting, includes new CSS Style Inspector
- Other bug fixes.
There is a remote possibility that the 2-digit version number of Firefox, may cause incompatibility with a small number of websites.