FilerFrog is an innovative way of manipulating files in Windows explorer. It integrates with windows explorer as a shell extension so it can provide you with tools to perform your every day file manipulation actions easily and efficiently.
- Extract From Folder. Simply select the required folders and choose Extract Files from Folder from the Organize submenu. The folder’s content will be moved immediately to the same level of the folder extracted
- Extract To Folder. Select the files and/or folders you would like to move and choose Extract Files to Folder from the Organize submenu.
- Copy/Move. Copy and move files and folders without hunting through My Computer looking for the same often-used destination folder
- Delete Empty Files\Folders. Choose all the files and folders you think might be empty and choose Delete Empty Files/Folders from the Organize submenu. All empty files and folders will be deleted instantly.
- Copy Path to Clipboard. Simply choose a file or folder, right- click and choose Copy Path to Clipboard from the Organize submenu. The full path of the file or folder chosen will be copied to the clipboard and available to you with the paste command Invert selection. Right-click on any files and folders selection and choose Invert Selection from the Organize submenu, and your selection is inverted.
- Split and Join. Right-click the file you want to split and choose Split from the Split and Join submenu. Now, all you have to do is choose the size of the pieces, ranging from floppy to CD-ROM, as well as set sizes of 1, 5 and 10 megabytes
- List of Files. Simply select the files and folders you wish to be included in the list, Right click and choose one of the options in the List of Files submenu. You have the choice between a Simple or a Detailed list and whether you would like to include the full path of the files, for easy access.
- Encrypt/Decrypt. Security is of utmost importance, especially for your important personal files. FilerFrog’s powerful file encryption uses a strong RC4 stream cipher encryption, which is used in popular protocols such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and WEP (to secure wireless networks), combined with a private password of up to 256 characters
- Rename Operations. FilerFrog’s Rename make this easy: just select the files and/or folders you want to work with, right-click, and choose the Rename submenu.
- Image Manipulation – Resize. Simply right click an image file and choose Custom Resize from Image Manipulation submenu. Here you have the choice of how to change the size of your image: by percentage of the original image or by image dimensions in pixels
- Image Manipulation – Put Logo On Image. Simply select any number of files and folders and choose Put Logo On Image from the Image Manipulation submenu. In the dialog, select the logo image file and its location on the selected images.
- Image Album. With Image Album, you choose how to arrange your photos and the page size and FilerFrog does everything automatically from there! In just two clicks your memories are neatly arranged in one file that can be viewed on any operating system and computer!
- Sort Desktop. FilerFrog’s Sort Desktop will arrange your desktop icons and form groups of them so you can find and access what you want easily and quickly. You’ll see that when your icons are grouped you can locate what you need faster and the added value is that your desktop will look better.
- FilerFrog Settings. The Settings window offers options for you to customize FilerFrog.
FilerFrog was earlier shareware, but is now available for FREE! It works on Windows 7 & Vista, 32-bit & 64-bit.
Visit: Download Page.
It is one very useful Windows explorer shell extension, you definitely want to check out !