How Windows 8 will be a boon to Business, has been explained in this new guide released by Microsoft. Titled simply as the Windows 8 Product Guide for Business, this guide how Windows has been reimagined in its 8th avatar to support business’s new styles of working.
The guide provides a detailed look at the many new and improved features in Windows 8 that may be important to enterprise and business.
It talks about the following aspects, improvements and features of Windows 8:
- Windows 8 improves on Windows 7 fundamentals like speed, reliability and security and Windows 8 works seamlessly with an existing Windows management infrastructure.
- With Windows 8 tablets, users can enjoy convenience and mobility benefits in addition to the familiarity and productivity benefits of Windows.
- Windows 8 provides expanded connectivity options for mobile users, allowing them to be productive practically anywhere.
- Windows 8 provides enterprise-class security capabilities that keep clients more secure against malware intrusion, better protected with data encryption.
- Windows 8 includes enhancements to manageability and virtualization features to help IT administrators manage their client PCs.
Head over to Microsoft to download the Windows 8 Release Preview Product Guide for Business and get the details.