If you are looking for a free junk cleaner and PC optimizer suite for your Windows 7, you could check out Toolwiz Care, another free software from the makers of TimeFreeze.
PC Optimizer free download
Toolwiz Care is a multi-functional optimization suite, and includes a collection of tools to carry out various functions like System Checkup, System Cleanup, System Speedup. It also has over 40 tools to enhance your PC performance, local and network security, and optimize your PC start-up.
The first time you start the program, click the Start Scan button to let it scan your system. Once the scan is completed, it will display a report of things which may need to be fixed in your Windows operating system. This may include, junk files which can be removed, registry errors which may need to be fixed, privacy issues, security immunization checks, fragmented files, etc. It also displays your current boot time (56 seconds in my case), scans for plugins, and do much more!
The tools included in this freeware are:
- Internet Explorer Manager
- File Shredder
- Duplicate file finder
- Eye Care
- File Splitter
- File Recovery
- Disk Wiper
- Disk Doctor
- Registry backup and restore, and Registry Defrag
- Repair network and improve network performance
- Game Turbo Booster
- Encryption and Decryption for files
- Password Generator
- Display list of Running Drivers along with details
- Context Menu Manager lets you remove, reorder add, replace context menu items
- Super Explorer to analyze the file system outside of the window API
- Super Registry to help you analyze the registry outside of the window API to find hijacked or hidden registry issues
- MBR Backup and restore to let you keep a copy of your MBR on a thumb drive and restore it later if it becomes corrupt
- And more!
The tool is quite easy to use, has a wonderful UI and is eminently suitable for all users.
The program is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit editions of the Microsoft Windows operating system and you can get it from its home page.