Pinta is a simple painting and image editing freeware modeled after Paint.NET. Its goal is clear – to provide users with a simple yet powerful way to draw and manipulate images on Windows, Linux and Mac computers.
- Pinta tracks your full history so you can always undo.
- Pinta includes over 35 adjustments and effects for tweaking your images.
- Like docked windows? No problem. Floating windows? No problem. Pinta will even let you mix and match.
- Use easy drawing tools to draw freehand, lines, rectangles, ellipses, and more.
- Use layers to help separate and group elements of your image for easy editing.
- Pinta is at least partially translated into over 40 languages.