You must have noticed that while installing programs on your Windows computer, many associated files of the programs also get installed on your system. Tidbits of such files remain in Windows Root directory and refuse to uninstall cleanly even if you uninstall the program. And after a certain period, lots of unnecessary files or junk accumulates in the system, leading to slow processing and corruption between the existing applications or programs. The same applies to Registry keys too. Even after uninstalling software, you find some orphaned registry keys remaining in your Windows Registry.
Mirekusoft Install Monitor is a free uninstaller software, that solves this problem. It allows you to see the impact installing an application has made, and fully remove it when you decide to uninstall it.
Install Monitor – a free uninstaller software
Install Monitor is an application management tool for Microsoft Windows desktop applications. The program is small in size (an installed size of less than 5 MB) with a simple intuitive interface. When installed, it monitors application resource usage and uninstalls any unwanted applications completely, thereby removing software rot and bloat and improving system performance. The program does not rely on time-consuming snapshots; it directly offers the ability to see the origin of file or registry items.
How to use Install Monitor
- Click on the download link given at the end of the article to go to the download page and download the appropriate file for your platform.
- Then, run the program. The installer will ask you to download and install Visual C++ Redistributable libraries and SQL Server Compact Edition if they are not present. Click on ‘Install’.
- The software will download the required files. Wait, until the process is complete.
- Later, the software will display a window, enumerating the installed software on your system, as shown below:
- You will just be required to select a program for the following action – ‘Uninstall’, ‘Change’, or ‘Repair’.
Similarly, you can use the program for uninstalling or changing:
Install Monitor Benefits:
- Helps to maintain a clean system.
- Makes user aware of a program (how big programs are and what changes do they make).
Install Monitor System requirements:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later), Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later)
- 1 GHz or higher processor (2 GHz or faster recommended)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
Please note that Mirekusoft Install Monitor is free for personal use only. Download Install Monitor.